PräGnant Blocking Machine
£1,360.00 exc. VAT
Electrically heated typeholder for one-off titles and name embossings:
- Tilting table 300 x 200 mm
- Adjustable support by lateral scales
- Pressure: ca. 250 kp
- 230 V (A.C.)
- 1 electrically heated typeholder (9000-010)
- 1 thermostat (6707-010)
- 1 starter set stamping foils (4800-001)
- 1 pair of tweezers (6268-002)
- 1 steel ruler, 30 cm (6247-030)
- 1 angled plate, 30 mm (9000-024)
- 1 magnet (9000-054)
- 1 die-holding plate (9002-060)
- 2 sample cards foils 99991836 + 99991837)
Dimensions: H43 x D36 x W25 cm
7 – 10 days delivery
The PräGnant machine is a foil blocking press specifically designed for the needs of craft bookbinders and library binders.
The typeholders are self-centering and, by means of a quick-acting clamp, they allow an extremely easy and quick change of single type or complete lines. This qualifies the PräGnant to be used wherever ”one-off“ titles are to be blocked.
The book case (or other product) is placed upright into the machine, so that the blocking process can be observed all the time and if necessary be repeated without touching the case or taking it out of the machine. Expensive faulty blockings are therefore eliminated.
The good view onto the case while blocking makes the machine also suitable for special gilding work such as blocking ornaments.
The PräGnant – a unique machine for a wide range of applications, including bookbinding, pattern-book manufacturing and gold-blocking departments. Moreover, the quick change of type as well as the easy handling of the machine help to reduce costs in the field of gold blocking.